Join Blue Granite for 4 days of fun, in the gym, and outside! Two days in the gym will work on building confidence, learning skills, improving climbing technique, as well as fun games and activities like obstacle courses, slacklining and rope swings. One day outside we will go bouldering, and one day we will go rope climbing (coaches will set up top ropes). All necessary gear is included. Plus, all participants get to tie-dye, decorate, and take home a Blue Granite Summer Camp t-shirt!
- Transportation for outdoor days is not included. Parents will be notified of the locations prior to camp (locations TBD based on weather/conditions). Locations may include Christmas Valley, Meyers areas, Echo Lake areas, Castle Rock (Kingsbury), or others in the general South Lake area.
- All participants must have a waiver on file, filled out by a parent/guardian. If your child does not have a waiver on file, please Create an Account for yourself, add your child as a dependent, and complete the waiver for both of you.
- Create an Account to sign up online. Or, call the gym at 530-600-2761. Space is limited.
- All rental gear and necessary equipment is included during camp. Kids should wear comfortable athletic clothing (no dresses or open toe shoes).
- Snacks and drinks will be provided on the last day of camp only. Please inform your coaches of any allergies on the first day. Full day camp participants should bring a lunch. Half day camps should bring a snack. Kids should plan on eating before or after camp if possible. There is a drinking fountain at the gym but kids MUST bring water for outdoor days.
- Please do not drop your child off more than 15 min before the start of camp or pick your child up more than 15 min after the end of camp. We do not have staff available for supervising them.
- Cancellations must be made in person or by calling the gym at least 7 days prior to the first day of camp for a full refund. Within 7 days of camp, you can receive a 50% refund or a full credit which can be used toward other youth programs.
- Age requirements are strict and no exceptions will be made.